Wednesday, August 02, 2006

First Day at Work

It's been almost a year since I've worked. It was nice to be somewhere and know that I would eventually get paid. I'm freelancing for GMA. I'm really looking forward to it.

In a few days I'll post about my drive back here to New York. It was fantastic, full of adventure, and filled with blessings and close-calls all along the way.

I like my apartment. It's up in the boonies. I'm living in a Dominican neighborhood. I'm quickly recognizable as the blondie. Plus people pay attention to me when they see Watson. He's an attention hog.

My roommates are great. I'm living with 2 boys, 1 girl, 3 cats, and 2 dogs. My one roomie (the other girl) hasn't officially moved in with her cat and dog yet, so it will be even more chaotic than it already is. Thank goodness we have lots of space. The boys are upstairs and the girls are downstairs. We have a good group: an actor, a doctor, a horticulturalist, and a journalist. Should be good times.

I know. This post is not really too exciting. But I'm tired. And I felt as if I were due a post.