Friday, November 12, 2010

A Whole Lotta Love. But How Much Life?

What's your priority these days? Are you living your life the way you want?

Sometimes I feel like I go to bed every night and all I can think about is how I'm not of any use or being as useful/efficient/helpful/hard-working as I need to be. Hmmm... actually, I'm pretty sure that's how I feel every night.

So I'm starting to think about all those beautiful sayings that tell you how to live the life you want:

"Be the change you want to see" - Ghandi

"We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day." - Hugh B. Brown

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein

"One Day at a Time" - A.A.

"I yam what I yam" - Popeye

How do you live your life? Is it in line with how you want to live your life?
I once had a bishop who would tell us, "How you're living your life today will help you predict what your life will look like six months from now." I thought that was smart.

I guess this means I need to get moving so I can start going to bed at night without so many regrets...