Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Graduation





Here I am: graduate of the inaugural master of arts class of the world-renowned Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.

Sounds fancy, eh?









And look who came!
My mom and her best friend, Mary!







But where's my brother, Darren?






Oh yeah. He's taking all these pictures!
"Smile girls!"




And what luck! In the crowd of tens-of-thousands, Darren spotted my dear friend, Kelly, on the street! She's out here from Portland celebrating her sister's graduation from Columbia. (Congrats Andrea!)





And check out this sexy squad. These are my Arts and Culture Journalism sisters (we call ourselves the "Art Cult"). We spent the last nine months in constant companionship. I love them so much!
Thank you Doree, Natasha, Elva, Adrienne, and Katie! And Congratulations girls!




What Would Adorno Do about this?!