Thursday, September 21, 2006

A bad birthday?

A woman turning 35 is not the end of the world, right?

Well maybe for me!

Apparently, many New Agers predict December 21, 2012 as a potential DOOMSDAY! Can you believe it? Check out this link to the latest Newsweek article!

The pagan in me adores all things that have anything to do with astronomy, astrology, earthiness, indigenous religions, and pretty much anything else remotely spiritually interesting.

And here I thought my thirties would be EASIER than my 20s! Who knew?!

This is just one more reason why my birthday is so important. Mark the calendar kiddos. I'll be a spritely 29 this year and I can't wait! I was born an old-soul, so I believe I will rediscover youthful freedoms as I get older...

If nothing else, newly-married Lisa, newly-married Ashley, and my sister-in-law will at least find this post interesting. Happy nine-month birthday girls! :)