Friday, August 29, 2008

What do you want???

My thoughts as of late have been pretty simple. I've been trying to figure out what I want: out of life, love, work, play. All the good stuff.
It's been pretty great thinking and acting on all of it.
I've been debating a couple jobs and wondering if either is what I actually want. Or do I want something totally different?
Anyway, this journey of joys and desires is fun so far. It includes learning some new skills, continuing my current loves, enhancing my strengths, taking some trips, lots of pampering, and adding in a few (or maybe many) risks. :)

It's also made me think a lot about one of my favorite scenes from one of my most favorite movies, "The Notebook" (Don't judge!), and I keep hearing Noah Calhoun asking me sternly, "What do you WANT?!!"

Um... I want Ryan Gosling. Does that count?