Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh Great!


My jaw dropped with an audible gasp of joy when I saw that ABC (your favorite network) was airing "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown." It's not necessarily because I love this show. Or because I still have yet to pick a costume for Halloween (one of my most FAVORITE "holidays"). And it's not because I'm still searching for a place to wear the said non-costume. Or because Charlie Brown's presence will allow me to have just one more thing to distract me from actually working. It's because I love fall. I just do. And Charlie Brown, Halloween, and great pumpkins remind me that once again the wind is changing, the air grows crisp, and somehow I can just smell joy bouncing through the breezes.
*sigh*

Did you know Snoopy's a beagle just like Watson? I think Watson's even more of a rascal than the Red Baron.