Friday, February 22, 2008

Melinda's Wedding

I first met Melinda at a wedding. It was my brother's wedding -- a million years ago. She was 8, happy, perky, fun -- and had this fantastic booming red hair. And honestly, things have not changed much for her over the past 15 years. She still lights up a room with her exuberance. She still magnifies joy in even the smallest delights. And she still makes everyone around her feel as if they're the most important person in her life. I admire her so much!

But on her wedding day, I was able to see something a bit different... something that made her even more smiley than before -- Melinda IN LOVE!

Oh my word! Melinda was the most beautiful bride! And Jonathan -- the perfect adoring groom! So I introduce you to the happy newlyweds!
Congratulations!!! You're a beautiful couple!