Monday, March 20, 2006

Springing Forward

Spring has sprung and so have I.

It's now less than a month until my master's project is due, so I'm in a sprint to the deadline. I'm also trying to figure out where I'd like to go next in my life. Where do I want to live? What do I want to do? It's quite exciting! I don't really feel pressure to find a job as much as I feel as if I'm free to do whatever I want. Refreshing.


My Spring Break was fun. I spent a few days in Portland. Among the events was Kaarina's bridal shower. Here she is with her new apron. And here's Kadra, who hosted the party. Isn't she cute?


And I also took this pic of Skye.

Apparently these are all the pictures I took. But hey, I was only back there for three days, so oh well. Even though it was a quick trip I managed to see most of my friends and family there! Woo hoo!
Ansley had some people over pre-church, I hung out with Darren and the fam, and I went out with my KATU friends for dinner. I even had a marriage proposal by our waiter. I'm still wondering why I didn't answer yes... He was cute! And funny!

I cancelled my trip to Utah and came straight back to New York to work on the master's project. And now that will be my life (along with other school work) for the next month or so. Alas dear friends, I might not be blogging so much in the meantime, but please feel free to send me some loves!

Happy Spring!