Thursday, March 08, 2007

Keeping Busy

Apparently my prayers for miracles have been working!!!

I have had so many people get in touch with me "just because!" I've had family and friends to chat with and write... and I've even had my evenings filled with old friends and new ones. It's been so great!

Last night I went out to dinner with a friend of mine and told him about my recent increased faith in miracles. I told him, "Your phone call was one of those miracles!"
And the same goes for YOU! Thank you especially to those of you who have contacted me over the past few days as I've prayed for miracles. I am SO BLESSED!

I typically tell people I have only one friend in New York. She's valuable to me!
But my other friends have been coming out of the woodwork! :)
Plus, I just got an email from some of my friends from back home in the DC hood. They're coming into town this weekend and we will likely get into similar trouble as we did in Madrigals in high school. Or maybe not. I don't think there are any houses for us to T.P. in New York...

Nonetheless, still. Miracles of Many.

I can't wait to see what the next miracle will be! More chocolate cake?!!!