Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanks From a Theatre Snob

Every week I get a wonderful opportunity to give thanks. Some of my friends added me to their "gratitude list" earlier this year. Each week, each one of us makes up a list of what the past few days has taught us to appreciate. Then we email it to each other. It's a wonderful way for us to keep in touch and to keep things in perspective.

This past week I'm most grateful for my visit from my mom and her best friend, Mary. My mom bought her plane ticket in July and has been talking about the trip NON-STOP since then.

Mom arrived on Wednesday and we headed to The Cloisters. That's where I took this picture.
She's cute, huh?

We were slugs all of Thanksgiving. Thank goodness. I needed it.

Mary arrived on Friday and we all went to see "Spamalot," which is the best show I've seen on Broadway. The actors were "on" through the whole show and they kept my interest and attention the entire time.
For those of you who've ever sat through a show with me, you know how much of a compliment this is for me! I even stood for the standing ovation!
I know!
I can't believe it either!!!