Tuesday, August 07, 2007

More Pics

Look! I'm getting better at remembering my camera! Now I just need to start downloading my pictures more often...
Here's Bonnie with sunshine and sunflowers. Nicest cat ever. She's been feeling pretty lonely lately. Poor thing!

This is Corey's friend, Chris. The two of them came down to the city a few weeks ago to get some suits. Chris got some for his mission and Corey got a couple because he looked hot in them.

Here are the boys at the airport as Chris heads to the MTC in Provo. He's going to serve a mission in Italy. Chris is a spiritual powerhouse. I'm so glad I met him!

Here we are on the way to the airport. They don't have cell phone/driving rules in New Hampshire yet. Weird. Nonetheless, this pic was taken when I'd pulled over to talk on the phone, so no need to send me emails from Captain Safety.

A couple weeks ago Corey was the DJ for a church dance. It was such fun! He was so great! People actually DANCED! Sad though -- there were requests for Disney music and country... yikes.

Corey's friend JP really wanted to sing Celine Dion for some reason. He's cute but tone deaf. He'll also be heading on a mission soon, so I suppose this means another day of suit shopping in the city. Goodness!