Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have a new nephew!!!


No name yet. But Darren just sent me some pictures of him.
Oh my goodness. Look at this little pasty guy! This one arrived around noon Monday in Portland. He has red hair!
(I wonder if it'll last. Rene' has a lot of redheads in the fam. And my mom and I were both born with reddish hair. Should be interesting.)

I'm so excited about this little guy! I had a dream about him last night. He was very small and adorable and just had the sweetest spirit about him. And I realized the other day that I'll be in Portland in a couple weeks -- and I'll get to meet him! I just started to cry with joy!

Honestly, I think the world needs more of my family in it. Don't you? We can't let all these good genes go to waste!!!
:)

Rene' is doing great. And the wee one was quite wee -- just over four pounds. Big brothers and big sisters are being rascals as usual. And my brother, well... he had the most gentle sound in his voice when I talked with him today. He is such a loving father and husband (and the most perfect brother). I'm so grateful for him and his perfect little family. I'm so blessed with so much bliss!!!