Monday, January 30, 2006

Tuning In

Okay, first: raise your hand if you're tired of hearing about my thesis.


Ooookaaaaayyyy...


Basically, I lack focus on this master's project. Yikes. I think I'm beginning to freak out about it.
I've learned that my brain works very well thinking in broad terms and not in specifics. It's such a great skill when it comes to producing and managing. But now that I get to play "reporter" it seems I need to tap into the less-frequently used "focused" part of my brain. Ugh.
Do you think this could be a result of not having more on my plate this semester? Maybe I'm just worrying about it so I can feel productive about something.

And now onto those who are having success with radio projects...

My friend, Claudine Ebeid, just made her debut on NPR!
You might remember Claudine as the hard-core field hockey chick who whacked the ball into my face during a team scrimmage sophomore year. Eighteen stitches and a decade later, I watch Claudine as she heads to the big time. Even though she's a DC chick, her story gives Portland a shout-out. So check out this link to the story!