Friday, February 03, 2006

Ironies and Rhetoric

Why is it every time I run into my hot neighbor it's when I'm in my pajamas and on my way to do laundry?

The only time I've been given extensions on my papers is right after I've completed my projects.

How come the only time I really want to get home quickly is when the subway takes forever to show up?

My annoying boss was canned just after I left the station.

The men who send me love notes are strangers who've found me online.

Why is the only man who's showing interest in me at school one of my professors?

I found a pair of those coveted brown boots -- half a size too small.

My best hair days tend only to occur when I need to work from home.

How come I turn stupid when I meet a man I could be into?

That phone call I've been waiting for all week finally came when I couldn't answer.

My classmates have asked me if I wear Mormon underwear but it somehow seems inappropriate for me to ask what they're wearing.