Friday, April 25, 2008

My week thus far...



Just to give you an idea of how things go these days, I thought I'd give you a tiny glimpse into a few things that I did this week -- or at least the moments I took pictures.



So let's see... before Boyfriend's fam went back home, we headed up to The Cloisters. (Sorry Mom, don't be jealous!!!)

It's right by my church in Fort Tryon Park which looks over the Hudson.


This was only my second time to The Cloisters. Of all the beautiful elements there, this was the most amusing to me... a little door from the French. (Boyfriend is 6'3")


I had to work pretty late some nights, so the evenings were spent walking the streets and enjoying the nice weather. Here's Boyfriend on the phone in Columbus Circle. I used this time to take some pics, text, and call my brother. (Congrats on the new Ubuntu Darren! ha!)

Last night we did some celebrating, so we went to the Boat House in Central Park. I had been wanting to go there for a long time. Some reviews said that the food wasn't that great (and my meal lived up to its potential), but I loved watching the sun set above the water and past the city. Truly a lovely evening.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying the park. It was so much fun and the perfect night for it.

On our way home we scored some gelato.
Hazelnut always seems to be the winner for me.
Can't wait to see what the weekend holds!