Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

If you've worked with me, then you know that I don't really like to wear shoes; I prefer to walk barefoot or in slippers. At my last tv station, I was often referred to as "Slipper Girl" from time to time. And I received several pairs of pink fluffy footies from my Secret Santa.

I still hold true to this personal credo that I should feel fully functional and comfortable at work -- therefore slippers are the way to go for me.

I also tend to get really cold fairly easily, so I always have some sort of sweater, hoodie, or jacket to wear.

Yes, much like Mr. Rogers, I enter my office, take off my shoes, slide on my slippers, and don my sweater. So today I give a shout-out to the trend-setter who I remember fondly.
Thanks for setting a precedent.
Good job.