Monday, February 20, 2006

Old Friends. Good Times.

This past weekend I had a few visitors in town!
Saturday night I met up with my sweet and beautiful friend, Molly Lynn. I haven't seen her in six years!
I know Molly through my sorority, Chi Omega.

[She's my "Grand Lil' One" if you speak Greek.]
We watched Marlowe's Edward II at Julliard, where her brother's finishing up school. It was such fun!

Then I headed down to SoHo to hang out with Edmond and his wife, Amy.
They were up from DC to visit Amy's brother, Michael.

I've known Edmond since fifth grade. Every time we're together we re-tell the story about the time I told Ms. Williams that Edmond was cheating on his spelling test. Ed ran down to the boys' room and tried to hide by crouching on a toilet.
Personally, my favorite story from grade school involves my catching him groovin' to New Kids on the Block on our school trip to New York. For some reason, Edmond forgives me for all the annoyance I caused him then. We were the best of friends in middle school and high school. I love that guy. And when I met Amy a few years ago we hit it off immediately. She's perfect! The two of them together: amazing.
I haven't seen them since their wedding last summer, so it was SO GREAT hanging with them last weekend.

And more good stuff to report.
Guess who got her new fancy little iPod?